Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Things I have learnt recently...

  • how to type with one hand 
  • I don't have to reply immediately to every email that needs a response
  • you can still have a life with a new baby, it's just a different life to the one you had before
  • to ignore people who think they know your child better than you do, when they haven't had children themselves or are new mothers and learning just like you are
  • Dumpling's skin smells fantastic!
  • 45 minutes of enforced downtime (nursing) every couple of hours can be very relaxing and thought provoking but it can also be incredibly boring
  • I need something else in my life now I have finished my MBA
  • how to sterilize baby "things"
  • there is nothing cuter than seeing your baby asleep in her Daddy's arms
  • you can read all the books in the world, but they won't prepare you at all for the real thing!
  • that people send wedding anniversary cards (having never been married before, the thought never occurred to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment